Waldo is the first no-code automation testing platform that allows anyone on your team to create reliable, automated mobile tests.
When you upload a new buildbuild - A build is a specific instance of an application created at a specific point in time. A build can be an IPA (iOS), a (zipped) “.app” bundle (iOS), or an APK (Android). Ideally, a build should be uniquely identified by version number (and build number on iOS), but Waldo does not require it. of your applicationapplication - An application (sometimes abbreviated to app) is the primary entity in Waldo. It corresponds to a mobile app on either iOS or Android. Typically, an app in Waldo is distributed on the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android), or is intended to be so distributed. (Enterprise distribution is not supported.) An application in Waldo is specific to a single OS platform. Therefore, a mobile app that supports both iOS and Android requires two distinct applications in Waldo. , Waldo runs your test suite automatically and notifies you about any bugs, crashes, or UI issues that occur to expedite the QA testing process.
- Engineering teams seeking to automate their mobile test flows and shorten their release cycles.
- Nimble mobile teams seeking the benefits of automation and don't have the resources, time, or desire to setup scripting tools.
- Larger app teams looking to spend more time working on code quality and features than bug tracking.
- Ultimately, every mobile app team seeking an easy way to automate their tests!
- Create a functional testtest - A test is a flow combined with a set of assertions that define the criteria for acceptance. : Waldo ensures that users can go from point A to B on any given flow and version.
- Create UI and text assertions: Customize each functional test by defining criteria at each step of the way to make sure the UI displays as designed.
- Chain tests together: Use dependencies to make your flows modular so you can maintain them easily and make them more reliable.
- Find bugs: Use the Waldo dashboard to quickly access your results, precisely locate problems, and download app logs or crash reports to find a solution.
- CI integration: Integrate Waldo in your CI to run your tests automatically each time you merge a PR to master.
- Integrations: Receive your results directly on Slack and in Github.
- Multi-device: Record your tests on one device and then replayreplay - A replay is the evaluation of a test in a particular context: A specific device configuration (for example, “iPhone X on iOS 13.5 in French”), a specific application build, or a specific point in time. them on different screen sizes and OS versions without needing to re-record.
- Multi-language: runrun - A run is a set of replays performed concurrently. Given a set of one or more tests and a set of one or more device configurations, each test is evaluated against each device configuration using a specific application build. your recorded tests in multiple languages.
- Camera/Photo Gallery/Photos: Test flows that involve the camera directly from Waldo.
- In-app purchase: Test your subscriptions and in-app purchases directly from Waldo.
- Deep links: Test your flows with deep links.
- Concurrency: Waldo runs your suite in parallel to generate faster test results for your team.
You don’t need any coding skills to use Waldo, unlike other automation tools based on scripts. Waldo understands how each screen in your flow is structured and the logic that connects them together. What does that mean for you? You won’t need to write a single line of code!
Want to know more? Contact our sales team!
Updated 4 months ago