One way to quickly run one or more tests is to launch them manually through the Waldo dashboard. This is particularly useful for validating a new test to ensure it is behaving properly, or to test a specific build version.
- To run your tests manually, hover over the
+button in the navigation bar to display the contextual menu.
- Select the Run Tests item from the menu by clicking on it. The Run Your Tests modal window then appears with all options available for you to configure your run.
- Click the dropdown menu to select the specific build version to run your tests on.
- Select which particular tests run. You can filter the displayed tests with the Search tests input box. To include/exclude a particular test, simply check/uncheck the appropriate checkbox.
- Once you finish selecting your build version and the set of tests to run, click the
Run N Testsbutton. This will redirect you to the newly created run. Here you can watch the tests replay until you obtain all the results.
- The run list displays your analytics dashboards, and all the runs previously launched for your application.
- Navigate to the runs list by clicking on the
Runsbutton in the navigation bar.
- You can also navigate between the runs list and the run view with the breadcrumb at the top of the run view.
Updated 7 months ago